Egg and Chips
- 2 Eggs
- 300g Potatoes
- 4 Tomatoes
- Heat oven to 190C/170C fan/gas 5. Cut potatoes to even sized wedges –leaving the skin on.
- Tip the potato wedges into a roasting tin. Drizzle over with some oil.
- Roast for 25 mins, turning halfway through, until almost tender.
- Nestle the tomatoes, cut-side up, amongst the potatoes and return to the oven for 10 minutes.
- Make 2 spaces in the tin and crack an egg into each one.
- Return to the oven for 6-8 mins until the eggs are just set.
- Serve up!