Chicken Noodle Pot
- 2 Noodle nests
- 100g Shredded, cooked chicken
- 2 Spring onion
- 1 Carrot, grated
- 100g Sweetcorn
- 1 Stock cube
- 1 tbsp Tomato Puree
- Pour 700ml/1¼ pint freshly boiled water into a heatproof jug or container, add the stock cube and tomato puree, stir well to dissolve.
- In 2 heatproof containers split the noodles, spring onions, sweetcorn, grated carrot and chicken.
- Pour over the liquid evenly over the 2 dishes.
- Cover with a lid, plate, or clingfilm and leave to stand for 5 minutes, or until the noodles and peas are cooked and the chicken is hot through.
- If it isn’t quite hot enough give it a 1 minute in the microwave.