- 200g Potatoes, peeled and chopped into cubes
- 300ml Stock (made up with 1 stock cube)
- 150g Sweetcorn
- 4 Spring onions, sliced
- 200g Tinned lentils, drained.
- 100ml Coconut milk
- Heat the oil in a large saucepan and gently fry the onion for 2 minutes, or until softened, stirring regularly.
- Add the potatoes and stock – cook for 10 minutes.
- Add the coconut milk, sweetcorn, and lentils. Stir well and bring to a simmer.
- Cook for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Season with lots of pepper and serve.