Jerk Chicken Potato Stir Fry
- 250g Cooked, shredded chicken
- 300g Sliced potatoes
- ½- 1 tablespoon Jerk seasoning
- 1 Red pepper
- 4 Pineapple rings cubed from a tin and 2 tablespoons of pineapple juice.
- Boil the potatoes for approx 8 minutes until tender, drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat oil in a large frying pan and stir-fry the pepper and Jamaican Jerk seasoning for 5 minutes.
- Add the cooked chicken, pineapple and juice with the potatoes and stir-fry for 2 minutes. Serve immediately.