Cheesy Ham Mini Muffins
- Spray cooking oil
- 2 cups of self raising flour
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 cup grated courgette (1 large)
- 1 cup (220g) fresh, frozen or canned corn kernels
- 75g ham, diced
- ½ cup grated reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 200ml skim milk
- 1 egg
- 80ml (⅓ cup) sunflower oil
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Spray a 24-hole mini-muffin tin with oil.
- Sift flour and salt into a large bowl. Add courgette, corn, ham and cheese. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together milk, egg and sunflower oil. Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients until just combined.
- Divide mixture among muffin holes. Bake for 12 minutes or until golden and cooked through.